Thursday, October 13, 2011

Title 8, 22 & 28 USC STATUES REPLACED WITH INTERNATIONAL LAWS


Title 8, 22 & 28 USC

· December 26th 1933 49 Statute 3097 Treaty Series 881 (Convention on Rights and Duties of States) stated CONGRESS replaced STATUTES with international law, placing all states under international law.
· December 9th 1945 International Organization Immunities Act relinquished every public office of the United States to the United Nations.
· 22 CFR 92.12-92.31 FR Heading “Foreign Relationship” states that an oath is required to take office.
· Title 8 USC 1481 stated once an oath of office is taken citizenship is relinquished, thus you become a foreign entity, agency, or state. That means every public office is a foreign state, including all political subdivisions. (i.e. every single court is considered a separate foreign entity)
· Title 22 USC (Foreign Relations and Intercourse) Chapter 11 identifies all public officials as foreign agents.
· Title 28 USC 3002 Section 15A states that the United States is a Federal Corporation and not a Government, including the Judiciary Procedural Section.
· Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) 4j states that the Court jurisdiction and immunity fall under a foreign State.
· The 11th Amendment states ”The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of an Foreign State.” (A foreign entity, agency, or state cannot bring any suit against a United States citizen without abiding the following procedure.)
· Title 22 CFR 93.1-93.2 states that the Department of State has to be notified of any suit, and in turn has to notify the United States citizen of said suit.
· Title 28 USC 1330 states that the United States District Court has to grant permission for the suit to be pursued once the court has been supplied sufficient proof that the United States citizen is actually a corporate entity.
· Title 28 USC 1608 I have Absolute Immunity as a Corporation
· Title 28 USC 1602-1611 (Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act) allows the jurisdiction of a court to be challenged, and a demand of proper jurisdiction to be stated.
· July 27th 1868 15 Statutes at Large Chapter 249 Section 1 “Acts Concerning American Citizens in a Foreign State”, expatriation, is what is broken when jurisdiction is demanded, and it is not met with an answer.
· Under the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 12b 6 the prosecution has failed to provide adequate proof that the parties involved in this situation are actually corporate entities. I have provided ample proof that the prosecution and other agents are actually corporations.

· 1950 81st Congress Investigated the Lawyers Guild and determined that the B.A.R. Association is founded and ran by communists under definition. Thus any elected official that is a member of the B.A.R. will only be loyal to the B.A.R. and not the people.

6 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica Mlli thank you. What a beautiful soul you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing you are thank you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. pjslawschool - Hello and thanks for sharing "Color of Law and Other Law's". I have had the good fortune to be in Jean Keating's classes for several years now, he went through law school, took the "BAR" exam and passed with the highest score possible but never took the BAR oath, therefore he has never had ANY allegiance to the "BAR". I beat ALL my cases (traffic or otherwise) due to all I have learned from Jean. As Jean say's, "If you don't know your rights you DON'T HAVE ANY!" visit us at jeankeatinglawschool.com and learn from the master.
    P.S. - If you want a remedy for any health conditions you need to study the use of colloidal silver and Dr. Bob Beck's material.

    ReplyDelete